Monday, March 29, 2010

Stay home monday

Okay, just finish eating one tau sar pia, am going to eat one more later cause I'm pretty hungry!!

Woke up early this morning to go over Lim Chu Kang to pay respects to my ah gong. Luckily the weather wasn't too hot and aftermath headed for breakfast w my parents. Showered when I got home and hit the sheets. Woke up in the noon and helped my mom w all the housework, super tiring.

This week is a busy week ahead for meeee.
Tues-meeting G sis, ky and bin for dins after their work
Wed-3rd mth w bin, havin dins @ Shokudu RC :]
Thurs-RWS w bin, he promised to bring me go and walk ard ^^
Fri-Meeting the pills to celebrate Geraldine's belated birdday :]
Sat-Having rev class frm morning 830-3pm, evening dins w the clique at Holland V
Sun-Rev class from morning 830am-3pm then home to rest my drained soul.

Need to try to turn in early if not I will die in my rev class this weekend. April is finally marching in and I promise myself to place mega focus on studies till May. I don't wish to flunk my pp/disappoint my parents. Goodluck to me for my pp in May!


April would be nothing but mugging everyday. No more spending time on tw dramas or gg retail therapy, all these would be in May. I need to work hard.

K, it's raining, so im gg to watch tv!

No comments: