Thursday, March 4, 2010

Vivo; SUSHI TEI!!

Hello! Today was a pretty good morning to start off the day with. I had my brows trimmed(FINALLY!) @ some cheapo neh place near my house for only 5bucks! :D In the noon, met bin in town. I was looking around for a backpack and a shoulder bag suitable for school but then none of it caught my eyes. Not even any clothes, basically left far east plaza after an hour.But bin and I decided to get a pair of Vans tgt:) The weather was a KILLER!! Man, we were persipiring like mad when walking from far east to wisma. Didn't stay in town for long and we trained down to Vivo around evening.

It has been a pretty long time I came to Vivo. Used to shop at the F21, TS and candyempire here because its biggg. But now, orchard have even bigger outlets. Lol. Well, we got stuck at this place for close to 2hrs before we hurried over to GV in hope to cancel our tickets. Lucky us, the person was nice enough to allow us to cancel and we headed to CO to visit my dearest auntie nini before we head to Sushi Tei! :)

Ordered pretty much food and ended up feeling so bloated! Hmm, actually I've never really eaten Sushi Tei before so I guess I really find it nicer than Sakae and any other sushi places. Plus I used to think it is pretty costly but it turns out alright. After the dinner, we shopped around but didn't have any catch and ended up sitting at the roof garden to enjoy the scenery and we had a heart-to-heart talk :] Feels wonderful. Left vivo around 1030 and caught the train home. Saw an old auntie who was scratching her armpit so openly in the public. And it was not just once but many times! I was laughing the whole time when I saw her doing it cause her pose was too funny.

It feels wonderful to have a heart-to-heart talk with you today. Sometimes I really feel blessed that I've met you. Whenever I'm angry/hot-headed you'll be there all calm to cool me down and then make me smile when my anger goes off. And I may be really unreasonable sometimes but yet you don't complain. You let me have my way. I'm glad to have you with me for the past 2months. It was great and im sure there're many more to come by :) Love you.



No comments: