Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tues

Today I spent my time tidying up my room, throwing away those dip exam papers, driving lesson books, unwanted notes, ear-rings which have been really old and a lil rusty and sort out those unwanted bags and clothings to be donated away. Went through my old stuffs which mainly included things like notes/letters/cards where we used to write to each other in sec sch. Those are something I'd feel that it can't be bought with money. Something which is so close to the heart. I decided to read through the letters/cards/notes and was laughing to myself at times, thinking how naive we all were last time. We could just write a card/letter to make up for a quarrel. But those were the days. We're now all in our own lives busy with our own stuffs.


The climax during my cleaning-up tdy was I killed a lizard! It was lying on the dettol spray and when I grabbed the dettol spray intending to spray it to clean my table, I felt something crawl away swiftly and when I looked on the floor, I saw a tiny lizard frantically crawling away and stopped at my shoe rack. When I pushed away my shoe rack, the lizard wasn't there anymore. Being kinda freaked out, I wore onto my slippers as I was cleaning my shoe rack and vacuuming the floor. It was then the lizard crawled out of no where and I instantly took the instecticide and sprayed on it continuosly but it didnt killed him. So I went to get some old newspapers and as I charged towards the tiny lil thing, I screamed and crashed the papers. But it was still on the floor as the instecticide had made it stuck onto the floor. So I gave a second try and successfully managed to get it into th papers and ran for the dustbin in the kitchen. Lol, it was that drama and my sis was laughing non-stop -.-


Anyw my whole room is now cleaner, dust-free and neater. I also realised that my paper bags are gonna explode soon, overflowing. Cleared off some accessories, im getting new ones either tmr/fri. And finally I'm working tmr since Ky is on MC :] I need cash badly as I've 3 birthdays falling in April(sucks big time). One of which happens to be Bin's.


On a side note, I went to research on RMIT and Curtin tdy to find out more about their deg courses and to realise that Curtin cost freaking 44,XXX(T_T). This is just my backup plan if I didn't make it for my Yr 2 exams. For now, wish me all the best into getting every sub thru. Off to Study now, ciaoz!

No comments: