Monday, March 15, 2010

quality companionship :]

After so long of not meeting up, we finally met up over at Crystal Jade Palace @ Taka last evening for a good dinner. Feels so long since the 4(terry, twiny, yy and me) of us met up for dinner. Looking back, we used to do that every other weekend but everyone's now busy with their own life; twiny: army and school, yy:her new job over at MBS and terry: army. But nonetheless, we still try to squeeze out time to meet up once in a while for a good dinner :] Yesterday was yy's treat because she had just gotten her first pay :>>


Roasted meat :DD
Peking duckkk, ytd's one was a bit too fatty for the skin, wasn't really as awesome as it used to taste.
Advert for Peking Duck
They've changed pretty much over the last 3years.


Thanks yy for the awesome treat ytd!!
Wasabi prawnsss
Diced beef with garlic, AWESOME MUCHHHH!
Mapo tofuu
He stuffed th whole wasabi prawn in his mouth!
Lady Gaga; paparazzi

Stuffing himself to finish up the foodd, we ordered too much.
Candid.
Kinda wasted that I didn't touch on the roasted duck as I was far too bloated :/
Terry with his new look.
Ked



After dinner, we headed outside Taka to chillac awhile. We were catching up about out lives and the past :]




AWESOMEEE!! :]


Bin called me around 930pm to check on me. Then I suggested to take the train home tgt when his work ends. Waited for him outside the Mrt station, sitting down with my book. Managed to finish the last few chapts of "A friend like Henry" last night before I turn in.

Freaking neighbour who is renovating his/her house, the stupid drilling starts as early as 9am in the morning! It has been 2days since it started and I'M DYING FROM IT!! I was awake by the drilling and then fell back asleep when it has gone off and then awake again and the cycle continues on for hrs, managed to wake up around 1pm today. I hope the renovation ends soon cause I need my sleep badly!!

Anyw I got another new book recently called "A piece of Cake". Gonna start on it later in the noon and chiong my studying tonight. My parents & fat went on a short trip to Genting, leaving both my sisters and I alone at home. So the house is now peacefully quiet(only for now, I hope the drilling doesnt start!). Have a good day earthlings, till im back!! :D

No comments: