Monday, March 22, 2010

Mac

When you've a few of yr besties around with you, even a simple macdonalds meal could taste so awesome :]


Met twiny, banana & Noel over @ Lot one. Settled down for dins at Mac. We're loving the new Hot&Spicy shakerrr :D Aft the dinner, twiny played ard with his new toy;Black Canon S90 baby! Sexy shit, I will say! I wanna own my own DSLR soon!!! Anyw, got to say we had tons of fun and laughter when we were at Cck Park. Esp with the merry-go-round spiderweb and round swing. So much of childhood delights. I'm lovin' it! More meetups soon!! :]

Love him, we always talk crap tgt and do all those nonsensical things and laugh till our stomach cramps. We look good in this :)


My hair looked abit chui today, bad hair day. But we had our childhood lollies for supperrr :DD
This is one friendship I'd hole on tight and cherish it w all my heart :] 13years and going.


It's never easy to find true friends who will stay when everyone leaves you, when others lose the trust in you, they're the ones who still have the faith in you, when no one is there to offer you a shoulder, they're there, when you need some love,they're there to give and you know you can always count on them :] Recent years made realise how much true friendship means to me and how many people are yr true friends. I've seen people leaving and entering my life but some always stay and the some are the ones very close to my heart. Love them always :]

Iphone tmrrrr and bangs here I come :]

No comments: