Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bugis ; cheap loots day :]

Tdy was "t-shirt day" for bin & me :]
Caught the movie "How To train Your Dragon"(3D) w bin tdy. Would rate it 4/5nacho chips. Though I'm not a big fan of cartoons but the movie got me into it. Anyw, saw the thriller for Toy Story 3!! Coming out in July and I'm sure to be catching it! :DD Tdy was really my day man. I got a few cheap loots; harem pants, shoes, skirts,top and all are under $20! A few of them is even under $10! Material wise is acceptable cause it's not those cotton type whereby it gets outta shape aft wash. Can't wait to go back soon on wed? :]
We ended up in Suntec City in th evening. Walked around but still cnt figure out what to eat for dins. So ended up bin brought me to Crystal Jade, no XLB though(cos they dun serve?) instead we had wanton mee and prawn paste chicken(which taste yummy but because we were full so we ended up wasting it :/). Bin always bring me for good food whenever we get to spend the day out. I'm really glad he makes the effort to spend his day off from work w me, going to places which I wanna go, eating things which I craved for and paying for some of my shopping sometimes :DD Love you baby.
It so happens tht th Fountain of Wealth was playing music and waterworks so we sat at one of the benches,cuddled up and watched it tgt. Love moments like these cause it's jus a very warmth feeling of having someone you love beside you enjoying it :]


Tmr(TGIF!) i'm staying in. Need to tutor fat on his studies. It's so funny when I myself is alr struggling w my deg studies yet I still have to tutor him :/ All thanks to my forever-naggy mother. If I don't she will nag me from morning till night, from when im out till home, from my sleep also! Anyw fridays no longer seem happenin' to me anymore like it used to be in the past where I'd look forward to fridays alot cause I will go party/drink/club/sing/town like mad. Time and change, for now I'd prefer to stay in.


Weekend(Saturday)is burned working. While sunday will be another rest home day to charge up for a tiring monday morning. And then looking forward for wednesday cos it's our 3rd tgt :] Time flies, in jus a blink of an eye, we're tgt for 3mths. Can't believe it either. Somehow if we both keep the love and faith gg, im sure we can make it through whatever that will be an obstacle for us in the future.


Need to turn in now, bye!(hope for no nightmares tonight!!)

No comments: