Wednesday, March 31, 2010

3rd :]

Marche doesn't taste as nice as it used to be. But anyw, bin and I went Marche for dins for our 3rd mth tdy :>

I like the whole layout of the place, very warm and cozy. But too bad, the food kinda spoilt it. The choices were really limited as compared to the past and it doesn't taste that great. We had grilled salmon fillet but it was just alright only. Ordered quite alot and we had trouble finishing them, luckily we didnt order the salad in the end, if not I think we'd have died suffocating ourselves w food. Was kinda busy eating so didnt managed to snap much on food.
Anyw tdy wasn't really a great day. Firstly bin had some work probs so he only managed to knock off at 8pm. Then halfway thru dins, he received a call and we had to make our way back to Wisma to pass something :/ I was kinda moodless after that but he was trying his best to cheer me up and I know it wasn't totally his fault. But I still had a great time with him, even if it is jus eating a simple meal tgt and doing nth special :]
Keep the faith within and keep the love going :]

No comments: