Thursday, April 1, 2010

RWS :]

Hit off to Vivo City in the late noon with bin. The train at Bishan Circle line tdy was cocked up, the train didnt not stop at Serangoo and headed straight to Batley. Everyone gave a "Wtf" look. But anyw we still managed to get to Vivo in the end after 1hr of train ride. Settled down for Bak Ku Teh for brunch cum dins. The portion wasn't very big, food wasnt too fantastic either and it cost around $20bucks for 2person. But the soup was still ok to make up for the rest.

Bought some goodies and popped by to give them to Nini :] Afterwhich we left to RWS :]



The signature "Universal Studio" sign.
Standard must-take-photo when you come RWS
HERSEYSSSS
Indeed there're some stuffs inside which you cnt buy from outside and the pricing is still considered reasonable for the size.

The Herseys trademark bear is cute ttm!
Pity, I can't enter this year, next yr I will come! :D
Was having bad cramps for the whole day and my body ached so badly. Hate it when I've pms, I'll have aches all over and feel really unwell. Luckily bin was very patient w me, knowing that I don't really feel well. And he bought me a Pink Panther tee from Zara :] Still deciding whether I shld get the denim skirt cos I need one badly. Hard to find one nice and cheap one.

Cabbed home in the end as I was really feeling unwell. Thanks love for being understanding tdy.

Need to hit the sheets soon, work tmr and Geraldine's birthday aftermath @ Timbre. Coolzxzxzx, cos im seeing ppl I've not seen for the longest time!

No comments: