Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mugging days sucks badly

I shall do an update on my space here since I've some time off my books tdy :) Everyday of this week is like mundane; I wake up, my mom packs lunch for me, finish off lunch, catch some tv time, time for my books, dinner time, some tv time again, shower and back to books!! Omg, tell me is this life?! Why does exams period is uni seems so different in dms days? Sometimes I can mug to an extend that I fear that I might end up failing everything(CHOYY) and end up crying like its the end of th world. But then sometimes I get pretty confident bout my papers. Urgh,very irritated with this caught up feeling of being no where.


Anyway I've many plans and things on mind about what I wanna do durin my 3mths long holidayys which is coming in another 2weeks aft the hell time of life.

-Scrapbooking class
-Start to DIY my board(this board I intend to use it for 21st next yr)
-GO check out every place frm Sentosa to Pasir Ris chalet for a next 21st next yr
-Mad shopping on my cosmetics and skincare
-Eat up all of bin's money. I srsly need very good food aft exams
-Retail therapy needed!!
-Wanna find a full time office job
-Then I can buy my first Prada in my 20yrs of life
-Drive more and park more so my dad can let me on the rd by myself!
-Meet up with friends whom I've not seen for the longest time!!
-HIGHLIGHT HAIRRR
-Go clubbing with monster&co

Sad thing is, wont be able to have a getaway with bin in June as he might be starting his new job soon. So we got to save up the kachings for year end. Maybe some mega shopping madness in BKK. I think w/o my parents/sisters with me, I can buy 20pairs of shoes, endless clothes and accessories! Hahahaha. I was restricted when I went bkk with them last december. My sisters and mom nagged me on my shoes :/


And another reason why I've time here is because my stupid sister who jus came hm and was gg to shower(same as me) so we scissors paper stone and the loser shower last. But apparently she lost and insist on showering first so I ended up sitting in front of my laptop for awhile. Asshole sister. HAHAHA

KTHXBYE! :>

No comments: