Sunday, April 4, 2010

Geraldine's belated @ Timbre

This was on Good Friday where the pills met up tgt in the evening at Timbre Arthouse to celebrate Geraldine's belated birthday :]

Haven't seen all the pills for around 1mth plus, the last we met up was my birthday which was at Zsofi and it was before CNY! But I'm glad we always never fail to try to organise and get tgt on each of our birthdays.

I went down aft work ended. Met brandon at City Hall to go over as I hadn't been to the one at Arthouse before. So anyw the latest person to arrive was our dearest Amos(as usual). Hahaha. And I'm so glad that Angie came! So happy to see her, havent seen her for the longest! Probably from the last day @ DMS till now! It really is longgg.

Omg, so lovin' the food there!
Spicy buffalo wings that Brandon hit on when it came to our table.
And what's celebration w/o alcohol? "Sex on the beach" shots from Win bestie.
Tadah! Our dearest Geraldine turned 19! :]]
Brandon with Geraldine, givin his usual crappy pose.
Ok, Geraldine bought this cool geeky specs and cat ears hair band(below) from hk. So apparently she got so high over it and ended up, everyone wore and took a photo once. Too bad that my shot was in tiffy's cam. Yet to get it from her.

Bth Brandon, everytime give that sibei irritating face =.=
Angie!! Hahaha,she just looks good in anything, i swear!
Win besti, looking noobshit here.
Our lovely kitty birthday girl :DD
We got her a lovely sundress along w a bottom and 4 undies from topshop. She love it so much that she took photo with each undie. Fucking cute friend I've here. Tiffy made this box filled w wishes from all of us to her. Something like what I've got for my 20th this year :]

I swear topshop undies are effing cute :p

We sat down ard w beer and food(which included awesome pizzas!). Caught up on each other's lives and update on each other what we've been busy w recently. The company that night was really awesome ttm! Whenever it's with them, everything just feels so right and relaxed. All those worries about work,sch and life is being thrown aside for a moment and we just talk,joke and laugh at each other.

In fact, I browse thru photos of my DMS days jus now. So much memories just flow back to the 1st day where we had orientation, how I knew Angie on the bus because she sat next to me, how we knew Harlene and Dilmeet because they were sitting in front of us and snatching th damn curtains w us, how we ended up knowing Amos and the guys because of being spilt into classes for games, how Amos and Win asked me to pop tgt for the 1st time, then meeting Angie on the 1st day of sch to hit lectures tgt, sitting w the group at the back, always sitting next to Win besti and see him drool as he sleep in Maths class or his head keep tilting to my side, how we always buy food and snack alot in class, the times we rushed projs in sch till late, how we have fun running ard the study room, and Amos always fetching us to the bus stop w his magic sch bus cause we are always lazy to walk down the slope, times we always hit lunch tgt aft class; practically everywhere of Sg, how we complain about things in sch to each other, Amos being late everyday and asking me to tap for him, how I know tiffy, Win besti getting tgt w tiffy, then to knowing Geraldine and Brandon, how we always pop during break and spend 1hr on break instead of 15mins, travelling down to Kallang Mac to study for exams, getting stress tgt, eating at Old Changi Airport tgt, studying overnight tgt, brandon drinking OOlong tea and fart when sitting next to me, how they all love to make fun of me, how I got heartbroken over some asshole and they advised me, bitching about ALP tgt, eating lunch tgt in sch, stealing food tgt, crying tgt, laughing tgt, chionging over our last proj and exams and finally we graduated tgt :D
Love them very much.

Cuteee Amos :D

No comments: