Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ding Tai Feng, Prawning :)

Headed for Ding Tai Feng @ Bishan Junction 8 in th evening for dinner w ginnie, ky,estee, fel and bin. Anyw it was also a dinner for bin's advance birthday dinner with the gang :] The dinner time crowd was horrible! We waited for 45mins to get a table. Thank goodness we were all not that hungry but by the time we got the table, our stomachs were growling badly! So an advice, nvr go there for dinner on a weekend. Or even if you want to, head there early like 5pm?


Oh, my Xiao Long Baos! Haven't had time for quite some time(maybe weeks). Ok, thats not really quite some time. Anyway they still taste superb! :D
They bought cupcakes frm Sweet Secret for bin :] It tasted not bad as compared to a normal bakery selling those cupcakes w awful icing on top. And it was also small enough to have it aft dinner whereby you're 3/4full alr. It makes it perfect! Yum yum :PP

Aft dinner, we bus-ed down frm Bishan to the prawning place. It was quite crowded but we managed to get a seat for th 6 of us. Had 3rods and started prawning thereafter :] My virgin experience prawning and I felt it was kinda a good thing to do on a saturday night if you've no idea where to hangout. Plus it isnt that noisy. So you can actually chill, prawn, eat and hang out w yr friends. We caught ard 15prawns in total but we didnt eat them in the end as we weren't hungry and gave them away. Anyw it isnt the prawns that matter but the satisfication you get frm it.

Bin look like those emo ah-pek prawning.

Its for the prawns anyw but looks disgusting ttm!
While some of them were prawning, I was bored so started taking photo w everyone but ky because he was prawning so seriously due to some bet between he and ginne sis.



Love and me :]


Had a great saturday w them! And to twiny: sorry that I can't make it for mj w you guys! I shall see your on monday for ktv! :DD

Good news is that Bin got a promotion recently to Bishan outlet. I'm happy for him. Hope everything in his new workplace will be smooth sailing. Anyw everyone seems to be leaving very soon :( Aww kinda sad though. As for myself, I'm intending to get a new job soon too. Might be after exams.

Tmr's a stayhome sunday again w self-study and then doing my scrapbooking. As for monday would be ktv and supper w bin's friends as a surprise. Tuesday would be his celebration w me:] Can't wait to give me what I've made for him!!

I'm gg to sleep now! :D BYE!

No comments: