Sunday, April 4, 2010

Dinner @ Holland V ; Amici

Dinner over at Holland V : Amici(An Italian Restuarant)


The guys headed to Sentosa in the morning till evening, gave it a miss due to school. So when I met up with them, they were all lookin shagged. And I was also feeling super sleepy. In the end, they went for a birthday chalet while I headed home. I think I was soooo tired that I felt asleep on the bus from Holland till Bukit Panjang. And aft reaching home, shower, i turned in as early as 11pm?

I'm getting back track on sch life now. Turning up for all the rev lectures and making sure I absorb everything inside my head now. Exams are next month. Fucking scary! I wouldn't wanna imagine but work hard and hope it ends faster so I can plan my 3mths holidays w NO worries!

Bin and me are thinking to hit Bintan in June for a short getaway. Wanted to go Bkk but then the massive riot makes me give it a second thought. Anyw plans have yet to be confirmed. I just want to study every day of April away right now.

GOODBYE!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was a good to visit to site...last month.here we gets lotss of information about studuies and work ......
Work And Study