Tuesday, April 6, 2010

In school now

Greetings from school! :D I'm currently sitting outaide the lecture hall waiting to crash my class during break. Apparently I took a long time to get ready for sch this morning and thus explains why I'm this late. And I don't really like the idea of entering the class halfway and frantically finding seats for myself. The class tdy seems pretty full. Shall try my luck in finding a seat later. Tdy is gonna be an effing long day in sch. Aft sch,there's birthday dinner tonight. Anyw my plan of having dinner at hm for tdy crashed due to the dinner tonight w some of th cottons.

Happy that finally I'm meeting up w twiny for supper on fri night aft Accts rev class. Supper,beer and company of yr bff ard is nothing more u can ask for. Haven't been spending time w twiny. Feel kinda bad inside that life gets so busy sometimes till we hardly have much time for yr loved ones. Gonna try to get my time and things more organized so I've much more time for my friends,love,sch and family.

Alrights,why is it still not break time yet? Uhh.

No comments: