Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy birthday hun!

Yesterday was bin's birthday :] In the morning, he went out for his interview before meeting me around 1plus in the noon. After we met up, we headed for a light lunch ard Vivo and settled down at Toast Box for mee siam. But it was a huge disappointment :< the mee siam tasted horrible and I got sick aft a few mouths. Didn't managed to finish 3/4 of the food.

After lunch, we shopped around Vivo and I finally found white denim skirts in Zara! To add on, I bought a ribbon blue&white polka dot tank to match it:D Just in Zara, I spent $70 for 2items (\M/)

Had a sudden craving for ice-cream so we hit off to B&J. The whole B&J was empty except for us and the staff there. So we almost had the whole place to ourselves! Had chunky monkey w choco mint :DD


I kinda love this photo :D








Ok, bin was sucha spoiler to my surprise. He ended up accidentally peeking at it and I had no choice so I decided to give him when we were having ice-creams :)

HAPPEH LOOK :DD

Reading th msg I wrote :D
Self DIY by yours truly :]
On top of that, I got him the swatch watch he eyed on some time ago. And it is also our 2nd couple watch :]]



Decided to have an early dinner so we could head down town early to M1 at Paragon to check out his iPhone deals there. I love ShinKushiya! :DD So I brought him there for dinner. The jap food there is seriously alot nicer than sakae/sushi tei! Plus all their sushi is made on the spot and served to us. So you won't be having sushi that has been placed there for long. And all the food there is VERY fresh :]
WO SHI JING CHA!
I'm feeling hungry aft seeing those pictures again :/



The aftermath of being hungry :x

:]


Think Shinkushiya is currently my top fav jap food followed by Sushi tei. I have yet to try out "Shabu Shabu" recommended by alot of ppl.


So after dinner, we spotted M1 shop in Vivo outta no where. So we decided to go in and have a look. But the service of the staff was very bad and she seemed so cocky, so we left the place w/o even saying thank you. Can't stand bad service. Trained down town and we walked around Ion. Wanted to another top but gave it a miss in the end, cause I've spent alot this month.

I started to feel very nauseous while shopping. And I knew it was probably indigestion frm the meal earlier on because I ate my last sushi in a rush and I didnt managed to chew the food properly before swallowing so in a way I swallowed the whole damn thing in a piece! It was really a terrible feeling, my chest started to cramp so badly . I tried to gulp down water but it doesnt work much. In the end, the cramp got really bad and I felt that the juice is gonna be out so I rushed off to the toilet. Felt better aftermath and bin brought me to have a hot drink. I scare th witts outta him.

Headed home around 9pm and we both were so tired that we slept the whole train journey home.

Glad that bin had a memorable birthday this yr:>

No comments: