Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Clash of the Titans

Went to catch Clash of the Titans with bin this afternoon in town. Would rate this movie 4.5/5stars. Definitely worth spending the $6 to watch it! The climax of the story is there. It just makes you wanna continue watching to know the ending. But then the ending was kinda sad though. Gemma Arterton is pretty inside the show!:D

After the movie, we head over to 313 and walk around. Had a sudden craving for ice-cream that day so we ended up at Cold rock having a regular choco mint w cheesecake mix in with freddy frog(my all-time fav!) and pound cake.
We headed over Bugis in the evening and bin bought me the cute brown toy(below). Although it cost $4 for a small one but then I find it really cute :) What makes it more special is because it was a from bin. Cause he don't usually buy me such things. One of the rare days today, I'd say. My legs got really tired from walking all around today. Initially the dinner plan was Ding Tai Feng for XLB but then I had a huge craving for sushi so we ended up at Sakae Sushi :)


Really cute :) love it!


Anyw sch frm tmr all the way till fri :( And Rebec&Shirin's birthday dinner tmr evening in town. Fri is supper with my beloved twiny and ked :) It does gets boring w all the lecture notes and never ending things to get into yr head but I know it will all be over soon.

Okays, next week is gg to be even busier. I've 5days of sch(mon-fri) followed by the days where I finish sch early, to head to town to get some materials for making of bin's present and shopping for his actualy present as well. Need to book tickets for Gold Class movie, dinner at Breeze and lots more.

So for now, Goodbye!

No comments: