Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Love is all around :]

Backtrack to ytd a little.

Ytd was a super long and tiring day for me. Headed out in the early noon ard 1pm to Plaza Sing to find tiffy for brunch. After that headed to MWL and settled down to start doing bin's present. Done w 3/4 of the present around 5plus before heading down to town. Popped by to find G sis at Ion and when I went out of Ion, it was raining SUPER heavily! Gosh and I needed to be at Cineleisure at 7pm. In the end, meet up w zombie, swing and noel to head to Cineleisure tgt :)


Met up with the rest and we headed up to kbox! :) Sang for a good 3hrs that night w lovely company around and mad camwhoring!



Do well in MBS, I've faith in you :)

Think we look nice tgt in this pic plus thanks to keddy's gr8 photography skills.

Twinnies :)








Love my hair in this photo cause of the colour :)

No comments: