Monday, April 12, 2010

Busy days

Days like these; school for th whole morning till late noon, evening or even for the whole day makes me feel so dead. You know countdown to probably 20odd days to exams. I feel neither here nor there. Its mad scary to see lotsa people mugging in sch w there notes/study guide/laptop/friends/alone etc. I'm trying my best to work for my goals, to make it to a 2nd lower/3rd. So paranoid about everything before exams, the feeling sucks :/


On a side note, im glad there are still things like birthday dinners/simple meetup w friends or even a simple date w love. It simply makes me feel more relaxed and happier. But it burns a hole in my pocket. 5people having their birthdays this mth, of which one of them is bin's (T_T).


Aft exams, I really wanna do so many things. Need to get back to my scrapbook/hand making hobbies. I missed out so many things. Got some new ideas for xmas gifts this year(abit early though)but still it's nvr too early to start.


Ok need to stop here, bck to books.

No comments: