Thursday, April 8, 2010

10th April birthday babies :]

Met up ytd evening for dinner at Taka Seoul Garden to celebrate the 10thApril babies birthdays :]


I had a really long day in sch beforehand. 9hrs of Accts lecture! This is total madness. Aft sch ended at 630pm, I alr felt so dead and tired both physically and mentally. Dragged myself to the bus-stop and lucky for me, the bus came really fast and I didnt have to squeeze w people, managed to get myself a seat! So when I reached, they were already eating.

Happy birthday babe!
Eat eat eat!
The girls :)
Happy birthday babe!
We got them this strawberry shortcake from breadtalk :]
Hello Angelina baby :>



Moses came down as well :) Miss all his nonsenses!




It has been really long since we(4) took a photo tgt :)



Had so much fun with them eating, talking, crapping and laughing. Shirin didnt bring me a Koala bear bck from Aussie. But then she promised to get me smth when she goes Korea on Tues! :DD Thanks babe!

Later in the night, we went AMK S11 for sup w G sis, Estee, ky and bin. Only got home ard 1230am and I was really shagged to the max. Took a quick shower, didnt bother to wash my hair and went to bed before 1am. I guess I was really shagged out cause I had straight 12hrs of sleep till 1pm this noon!

Could have slept more if there were no classes tdy. Anyw Psoc class was good, I managed to mapped out how I am gg to start mugging for it. Tmr's friday and am having class from late noon till 10pm. And afterwhich supper w twiny&kedked! :D

I think im having some kind of flu. Need to turn in early tonight. Goodnights!

No comments: