Monday, March 8, 2010

Ubin cycling trip


Went Pulau Ubin yesterday with loves!:] We got there in the early noon around 12pm when the sun was at its best. Cheaponeh bicycles they've, $6 for the whole damn day. You can cycle until your butt cracks :/ Anyway we set off to the temple first for some praying and then went ahead in search of Lanrang(which apparently they say there is in Pulau Ubin)but we didn't find it in the end instead we cycled for solid 2-3hrs until the HOT sun. Thank goodness, I had my sunblock on which helped ALOT! Cause I didn't get burnt in the end :> Anyw we explored quite alot of the island, aftermath we were all dead shagged! But the mama shops there reminds me of good old school times. Iced pops, coconut juice, mamees.. Feels like back when I was young. Had dinner over there at one of the tze char store before we head back by ferry. Ked dropped me home, thank god. My legs were jelly, sandy(because of the freaking sand), dirty, smelly and sweaty. Jumped into a cold shower when I got home and I slept at 10pm because I was too tired and had a good 12hrs of sleep.


Back to work/sch life today. It feels dead and boring but exams are coming in 1mth's plus time! Im really freaking out. Exams are the horror now :/ Goodbye world, till im back again :>

No comments: