Saturday, May 5, 2007

FRIDAY 04.05.07



IMRAN'S BIG BIG DAY (:


hohoho went PLAY to club
as well as to support imran
cos he's having his finals for club idol in there!
it was so crowded la
hafta make our way thru the crowd to get to the table


work wasn't that bored anymore
cos my employee came for work
yes! my employeee !
i hired him , not the other way round
somemore he's paid to entertain me
hahas , he did make me laugh like mad


work ended fast and i went offf to meeet monster
went to find clothes and bag first
end up i just bought my shirt
sorry to monster too :(
then we went LJS at cine and eat
terry was with his mom
so i would be alone if monster leaves for dinner
soooo he brought me along !
i do feel kinda weird cos its their family dinner
but he said its ok , so i just went (:


the food was nice & his cousin was funny
had really a few laughs
i nearly burst out into big laughters
but i shouldn't cause i must be polite (:
had a full dinner and his cousin drove us to maxwell
met up mummy while she ate
headed over to PLAY and waited for terry
then we all went in


when imran came out , everyone cheered !
cos he dragged and he looks gorgeous !
i admire so much
&&& i love his eyelashes (:
after which we clubbed there, had a few drinks
got a lil tipsy and tired
after like dancing for an hr ?
sat down and slack and we clubbed till they closed
oh ya , we make friend with 1 of the staff
he's really nice (:
he called me BOSSS !
btw , i saw some disgusting ppl
make me so turn off :x


headed to find roy and we cabbed home
reached , bought our supper and went up
was dead tired that i doze off while waiting to shower
after eating went straight to bed
really really tired (:
enjoyed myself so much too
&&& congrats to imran !


PICTURES !



alright
toodles people !
well another lover's day we couldn't make it :(



am i making them dislike me?
i hope not
&&& im sorry if i did
i didn't cry , i lied

No comments: