Sunday, May 13, 2007

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !
BIG BIG LOVES TO MY MOM !
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING (:



woke up at 2 today !
gosh i had 12 hrs of sleeep (:
&&& i was fresh awake by then
had pizza as my brunch


ard 4 plus went out for dinner
cause it's mother day (:
so sis drove out and we went ECP
there's a really nice korean restuarant there
*yummys
the food was nice and the servings are big
the service was still average
left to vivo after dinner


mom was looking for her addidas jacket
finally ! she bought her jacket !
i was looking for my shoes
but the topshop there doesn't have my size :(
im going to the topshop in town tmr !
so we windowed shop and had ben&jerry's
headed home after which
&&& I SAW THE FERRIS WHEEL !
i must must must get to sit it.


pictures another day (:
im off for mahjong & i hope i dont lose :(
hahas
alright I LOVE MAMA !
<3333333333


reply to tags (:

von: I LOVE MY DEAR TOO ! (:

No comments: