Sunday, May 20, 2007

& the song goes by itself again ...

went out with monster today, initial plan was to stay at home and acc mom more. but the freaking weather made me feel like gg out. cause it was really hot! i cant stand it anymore & my back was aching badly. sigh, when will i get well? waited for m's sms so long and finally 4 plus he replied me back. we planned to go town tgt and get some stuffs. but before that i went to his hse and waited for him. i was made to go his family gathering with him. everytime i meet him, it will always happen that his family has gatherings. no choice, so i tagged along. there was this cute lil cousin of his name Darren. a pity i didn't tke any pics with him if not i will for sure post it up ! after we left the place, we cabbed down to taka. the uncle was so nice to stop by the roadside and let us alight (: thanks !



we had so much fun inside ARTFRIEND. after getting all the stuffs, we left. walked ard taka and went into tiffany & co. god, their things were really expensive but nice. if i've the money i would really go and get myself a bracelet there (: i love the 2 displays that i took. they were tiffany & co's display. i guess they are really rich simply because they put up such nice display and background just to showcase their pari of ear-rings. so see how rich they are? *laughs. we walked to cine & went bits and pieces. monster wanted to get smth but didn't see any nice things. i bought a new belt for myself. then we took neoprints ! hahas. few days back i took with terry and now monster. so who's nxt? a pity there were people who used the machine when we were decorating meaning our time is shorten and we didn't have any chance to infrared the pics to our phone. so we left cine and walked over to PS. while i went to take th bus and he went to play DOTA (:


before i forget, there's smth i need to blog out. someone who has been there for me whether bad or good times. someone who never seems to give up on me. someone who always seem to nag at me spending too much money. someone who will always meet me aft my work. someone who always love taking the bus with me. someone who loves to bitch with me. someone who takes gd care of me. someone whom i trust so much. someone who will always do things w/o grumbling. she's none other than stephanie mama (:

recently things happen to her. she has been hanging out with us less often. and i miss her so much.i don't know what exactly happen to her cause she didn't mention anything to me and i guess she doesn't want me to get worried. i won't force her to say if she doesn't want to. but when i see her being so sad and suffering inside her heart, i feel the pain too. it pains me to see you being so sad. i know you don't want us to get worried so u didn't tell us because u didn't want us to worry for u. but i hope u're fine. i want back my happy mama and not a sad one. seriously mama cheer up (: anything zhoujia and everyone will be there for u. sighh...


reply of tags
qian: my friend alr has a name called dumbdumb long ago. i just called him by his nick. hope u don get any misunderstandings

No comments: