Saturday, May 12, 2007

WITH EFFECT FRM 12 MAY
I WONT BE REPLYING TAGS IN MY TAGBOARD
BUT THROUGH MY POSTS
(:
shopping day &&& <3333>

woke up at ard 12 plus
dragged myself up cause im gg shopping later !
went to wash up, prepare and went out
sis is driving today (:
dropped my brother off at aunt hse & fetch my aunt
then we headed to AMK HUB !

reached and went to have lunch
then we windowed shopped ard
bought a spaghetti from bossini
then mom and aunts went to buy their clothes
after walking for hrs we went off
went to fetch my granny and brother
while i went off to meet monster

met him outside his condo
then he brought baby down!
so cute la (:
we placed on the table and poor him was trembling with fear
so we carry him but he was still grapping me tight!
*laughs , what a coward
headed to monster house aft which

roy came back from work
initially he left at 4 for work then he came hm cos he was sick
he went to the doc's
aft which he had a sleep
while we went down for dinner
cause monster had craving for SABA x)

headed back to his hse
by then, roy woke up already
me and mummy went off
going to have mahjong
with aunts and sisters
&amp;&& i lost 20 bucks !
all gone ! :(
thanks to christine darling !
for listening to my stuffs
thanks for always being there
thanks for helping me
thanks for all the love
i nvr regret knowing you
always my beloved sister (:
thanks thanks thanks !
im glad i had a great chat with u on msn
really love it
thanks !
i loveeeee u (:

alright some pictures (:








toodles people !

No comments: