Monday, May 14, 2007


WORK WORK WORK !
peace ? *LAUGHS


wonderful morning cause i managed to get my lashes up !
&&& i wasn't late (:
so work is so tiring today !
so many fucking things to do
to fax
and to file !
time passes so fast and time to knock off
initially wanted to go home straight
but terry darling called me up
so decided to meet him to go topshop
whil waiting or him i did shopping !


finally i got my shoes, cardigan & tshirt
all thanks to him i got my shoes !
i love my new shoes !
met him at wisma , headed to topshop
he tried on his pants and aft which went cine
met up with roy,monster and imran
then we slacked and talk ard
off i went home with terry darling,lixin and victoria
terry was so nice to send me to the bus stop
indirectly sending
then headed home
tired tired tired


i love each and eveyone of my colleagues
they dote on me soooo much !
all treating me like baby of the company
*loves loves loves to all of them !
thanks for the love !
thanks uncle chooon too (:















done !


reply of tags :


raynetan (:
hey takecare and gd luck for o's



No comments: