Wednesday, May 16, 2007

it hurts when i read those



work again :( im tired
tired of waking up so early to go work
but i have NO CHOICE !
i want to make a gd impression to my boss (:
cause everyone dote on me so much
& how could i just let them down
sooo no matter how tired im , i will go for work daily !


____________________________


met monster & mummy aft work
went o haf dinner with mummy
then we headed to monster hse
the funny story of BLACK SAUCE & CHILLI
*laughs madly !
we crapped so much along th way
&&& when we were inside his hse
headed bck to buy somethings
make our way back fast to cook it !
it was horrible la
we added tooo much of everything
luckily auntie came home and she helped us (:
thanks thanks
monster helped me cut my fringe!
I LOVE MY BOSS ALOT !


btw i had a wonderful lunch jus nw!
with all my 3 colleasgues
oh boy, we were laughing so madly
i love them, seriously !


still thinking whether i shld or shld not
*sighs

No comments: