Friday, September 14, 2007

1

was late in meeting Roy & Monmon today and so i took a cab frm my hse over t fetch them and off t town. went Winsland House, Loreal for interview for Kiehl's. somehow i managed t meet a very nice lady interviewer, yes, it was my day. we got th job straight on th spot :D back t cine t meet Roy f dinner and Brian came along aftermath. I left aft dinner f home while Roy left f work. anywho now i realise people do steal choco bars frm CHEERS :/

mummy came over my place. we had MEETING again. she just left my house nt long ago like 3plus AM pls! it's been a great night with her though, laughing our ass-es out at our silly selves tgt. i so love her! thks for being sucha sweet getting me my fav TUTU CAKES along with a strawberry shortcake bottle (; iloveyou!



everything seems t blend so well tgt
im loving every moment spent (;

No comments: