Tuesday, September 4, 2007

im back back back frm thailand alr people! it was funfunfun t th max! i wanna go bck there again but this time with my FRIENDS! shopping wasnt enough f me. many things happened there but i did enjoy myself & thks t mom f sponsering all my expenses :D

sis took away th cam, argh, damnit! i need it f tonight's party man. & i haven uploaded all th photos i took! alright alright i'll upload once im back frm stayover at monmon's place , nt t mention monmon was exceptionally sweeeeet (: i met them up last night aft my touchdown, misss them man. & they seem t just make me laugh non-stop ok. i really really love them :D

party tonight ! gonna enjoy myself man & im finally seeing mygirl, miyake aft soooo long! alright get yrself party tonight!

&th damn repair off my water supply t fix th water pipe, i need t shower badly :x

i can hear & feel yr pain :(

No comments: