Monday, September 17, 2007

4

work was super tiring , i swear. guess it's been long since I last worked and thats why i feel super tired! sat there frm 11am-8pm listening t th trainer talk about th products. & i swear, there are so many products I need t know well at my finger tips . she only managed t cover 1/3 of it :( its worst than "O" lvls period and i rather go bck sch t study than t study skincare products ): luckily I had monmon with me if nt I'm really gg bonkers, i swear! lunch was boring as well :/ everything is boring!


this is what i ate :/

BUT MY LOVES CAME T VIVO ! roydaddy , zombiemummy , brian qiangda , yijian , kenneth and brian's friend (: i so love them! they made my day (: I LOVE ROY DADDY CAUSE HE BOUGHT ME ANNA SUI MASCARA ! BEST DAD EVER. I LOVE MUMMY WHO WANTED T SURPRISE ME WITH HER PRESENCE (: IN ALL I LOVE THEM (:


& last of all ; I LOVE MY MUMMY (:

MY LOVES MADE MY DAY (: but kiehl's ruin my day ):
lastly ALI BABA made my day toooo !

No comments: