Wednesday, September 19, 2007

6







th 2 photos below are acts of our retardness & us imitadating our classmate! :/

GOODBYE T VIVO CITY, KIEHL'S ! (:


i admit i got a lil bit too high as it was th last day , so pardon me :/

our lunch! finger food , walking & jumping ard (:

GOODBYE VIVO CITY KIEHL'S , welcome raffles city !

last day of training seems great. it was a fabulour 3day training at Vivo City, Kiehl's. didn't really interact with th girls until today. i learnt so many things about face care, body & hair. i'll be working at Raffles City , Kiehl's tmr! my new permanent workplace & i hope i will like th place & th colleagues. gotta admit, me&monster misunderstood the senoir and she was really nice t us. samples,samples & more samples! I've yet t try them on :/ time f work and money that comes rolling in, await f me LV (:


strong and stable
i can take on all that comes (:
& yes, i misss you











No comments: