Wednesday, January 7, 2009

im fucking drained.last evening was worked till closing, so my dinner was teh-ping+100plus?hahaha!then estee,sandy,derek&ginnie came over to pick me up and we headed over to st james.we were lucky to find that the quene was good and we got in shortly.but the later part sucks.we came to know that we had to quene for those effing free drinks!it really sucks cause by the time we've gotten it,i think we'd have died or something.HAHAHA!so we decided to pop a bottle of martell(((: my favourite among all liqour!rabia came in later and also was the first to knock out.ming and me were still good.but i didnt headed to the dance floor with some of them cause i hate dancing in a limited area.we left at around 330.ming,derek and me headed to a nearby kiosk to pee and had bei bei mian!:Dbut clumsy me spilled the noodles and the hot water just came down right on my leg)))): and my pants was filled with chili crab smell!urghhh!!!got home around 430am.im sorry mom for making you not having enough sleep.she's really someone whom i love the most on earth:D




im trying to upload those photos((:and next month when my birthday comes,i wanna go clubbing with the girls!i really love them!

AND I MISSSS MY BEST BEST TWINY HONEY ON EARTH!

No comments: