Saturday, January 3, 2009

it was too boring for a saturday afternoon, i was off from work(kinda surprising).and not very used to it though.my mom dragged me to the salon with her since she wanted to do her hair and i was getting so sick and tired of my humouguos hair that i decided to straighten it:) the price was cool and the turnout was good?i never have any vok haircut this time round,just simple and nice.felt like settling in for something simple.we used up the whole day just for hair and got home with dinner and a pair of my broken sandals): pretty upset about it because i've not worn it for more than 2months.but nevermind im rewarding myself a new pair tmr:)


im going on a meatless diet now.i dont take chicken,pork,beef nor duck only fish.trying to get myself used to it anytime soon:)i dont know why maybe this is going to be a good start for 2009.or rather for the chinese new year.monday is the official start of school, can't wait cause i miss happy pills alot.



and my mom is being very cute,she wish she'll win in the lucky draw, fixing her eyes onto the tv.LOL!

No comments: