Thursday, January 15, 2009

like any other

3rd day since i got my navel piercing.everything's going on cool and definitely i'll pray for the best and not the worst(infection).choy!anyway today is just an any other school days but i need not attend sch so early for projs thats all and im pretty happy bout it.past few days were all bout going in sch early and getting as much work done as possible.yesterday amos_buddy bought me 2 potato pies(((:thanks buddy!im pretty glad for i've been in the meatless diet for coming 2weeks when it hits this sunday.i know i shouldn't be brought down by anything now and let all my efforts go waste.and i just flipped through my calendar and realised that all i see next week is all PROJECTS.just kill me please.and other than D's pop which im not going to
attend sch,the rest would be PROJECTS LESSONS PROJECTS LESSONS.and the week after next hits CNY which is telling me to finish up all my shopping by end of next week.my mom bought a sandwich maker machine today(: and tmr onwards = DIY sandwich! and right now im trying to learn to make good and yummy potato salad so i can bring them to sch for snacking.pretty sinful cause its all starch i know but its at least healthier than chips?tmr's friday and sad to say, IM WORKING! but nonetheless i'd be good and return home after work,hopefully no more surprise shop visits like last friday.there's sch on saturdays and it sucks cause afterwhich i'll be working and there goes my whole saturday.sunday would be shopping with my mom and sisters.and another week just passes away like that.i have to say i hate time passing so fast.i wish we could all slow down and take a breathe sometimes.next month = febuary = my 19th and im still thinking how am i going to do the split celebrations):

No comments: