Sunday, January 18, 2009

meaningful sunday(:

1. i managed to get all the photos i need developed
2.went down to get my coloured papers
3.managed to appy for ibanking(finally)
4.bought 2tops within this 2days
5.cleared out my stuffs
6.make up my mind to get the lacoste polo tees
7.balance my time for everything
8.charge my phone(i always forget)
9.download newer songs to ipod
10.bought close to 400bucks of new year goods.

things i've yet to do
1.go down fep to check out maryjanes
2.get my black&white spagh
3.yet to receive my ibanking letter
4.make a trip down to borders(most probably tmr?)
5.look for econs proj information


i just took a look at my planner and realised that i only have 1 or 2 days which im totally not occupied with anything(that includes sch,work,personal things,scrapbook).
monday-school&town to get some art stuff
tuesday-proj,school,home(continuation of proj)
wednesday-free(currently)
thursday-school,D's pop t attend
friday-school,work,home
saturday-work,school,home
sunday-work till evening and reunion dinner aftermath.

time is really so limited nowadays and things to do is like a bucket full. i've 3pending projs to be handed up after CNY. doubt it'd be some good CNY this yr.im watching the movie Garfield on tv now,i realise Garfield is really adorable.goodthebye!

No comments: