Tuesday, January 6, 2009

the new year has been treating me well still.i've many things i need to complete by the end of '09.say my studies and my driving(: i believe even more changes are coming along the way,yet to come by.im not sure whether im able to take them all but i know it's all life and we must all learn to accept it.one moment i feel so depressed inside and after awhile of being alone,i actually think i feel better.just like today for instance,i was supposed to go down topshop and get my things but the outlet at isetan doesnt carry that top,so i left for other shops and in the end i got nothing but i feel so much better inside.before that i just feel so bad inside.as if the whole world crashed on me and i was left to fend alone.


sometimes i just dislike the way you talk.i dont mind we having fun teasing each other but it just gets overboard everytime when it is you.i used to think that it is such a small matter and why should i mind.but as time goes,i realise its not bout being all petty but its about you.i enjoy those fun moments we all had together,laughing at stupid things we all did but it slowly becomes you saying me to the extend i feel very upset.i used to think no no,we're all joking and it all goes vice versa but im beginning to think that i can't take all these shits inside my mind.i will go mad anytime soon.is it me or me?i dont know either but i really want to let it all out tmr night.or rather some other time.


for now,goodbye.im going t rest(:

No comments: