Monday, January 12, 2009

just when i logged and was about to blog,my mind went blank on what i should post.i dont know why either.maybe not much happenings recently?school has been treating me well by giving me tons and tons of projs.ok, i hate to projs. who likes them anyway?they make school so not cool at all. but luckily we all are productive people who gets work done up fast.


i have not been spending much money and i dont want to.i've so many things to save up for and my working days this month are like zzz.not spending any money on food and clothes but taxis!either im late or im plain lazy to take a bus simply because i've many things on hand and it's not convienient.just like the other day,i went to pack food for amos_buddy and cheirie before school and i ended up with 2packs of food,my british takeaway and bubble tea.too much for a bus ride.so i cab over to sch and it effing cause me 11bucks.i regretted spending the money and im telling myself not to anyhow take cabs and i just did ytd after dinner in town.think i've a super big lazy worm in me thats causing me to be damn damn damn lazy nowadays.


but im afraid i might be too busy for the first 3months of this year.i booked my BTT and its just next month then i'll try to chiong my FTT and the practical before tp.febuary would be filled with endless parties and exams.and march would be all work work and work.after march i would not be so happy anymore): march sucks. and i already missed one lecture,planning to give a miss next thurs again cause of D's pop.so many things happening this month,so busy.


i've got a plenty of hands to complete.developing photos,getting colourful papers,doing up the book,saving up,study for BTT when im free,start making notes for lectures.okok and i think i'd better stop here.so tired.

No comments: