Saturday, January 31, 2009

finally i've done up my OTQM assig(: feel so proud of myself, really. i've been way too slack/lazy/lerthagic and anything you can think of to kick start the assig. i guess im still in the CNY mood and not in the right mood for school yet. and this is really very bad. should stop playing around so much and start working hard for feb's exams. woooh! i really really can't wait to graduate. it's gonna be exciting? hahahaha.


and also i finally picked up myself to blog. realise i didnt blog much for the previous 2 post? simply didnt feel like blogging. was too lazy to think and upload the photos. the uploading part was still fine but the blogging part got me so lazy. right now, i think im back to the right blogging mood again.


think im too stressed up this month. my xxx came really late. it really suck.


i misss twinny_bestfriend ALOT ALOT ALOT lah! havent seen him for th past week man. he, busy working and me busy working and schooling. we hadn't had much time for each other nowadays. its so sad seeing it. we used to spend so much time together but now we hardly have the time not t say to do those stupid things we always do last time. must find time alreadyyy. most prob tmr if he is freee(: & he's going to throw me in this island from 8th feb to 12th feb and elope to bkk with roy and andy.hahaha!


this year's ang bao's money isnt bad either. plus the addition of some who gave, like my sister!:D was surprised at the amount she gave me and my brother luhs. nevertheless my wish in getting myself a new bag is coming true just in weeks' time. yet to see but have one in mind. can't wait can't wait! next up, i want to get myself a wallet after march. SAVE SAVE SAVE!


goodnights! off to watch hk showwww

No comments: