Wednesday, February 4, 2009

night cycling, bedok 85 for yummy wings, ghost stories and many more. that results in bad aches in yr asses, no not only yr ass but my whole body is aching so so badly. projects(without sleep) and today wasn't me day,pasir ris,cck,bukit timah,pasir ris,bukit timah and home!, felt like a walking zombie in school, then home for sleeep and i managed to sleep in 5hrs and some fat ass woke me up for dinner. feel so haggard today cause my body clock is reversed and i think my eyebags are enough to make a cup fo tea. trying to get some more work done up by tonight, tmr evening dinner with bestfriend twiny!


feel like splurging on facial products, super shag
and i spent alot on cabs recently. in a day i took 3times, how was that? they amount to money that i could buy 5packs of viceroy
i know i should STOP BEING A LAZY BITCH.
promise promise, no more cabs from tmr onwards.


but i guess im splurging money tmr, i need some retail therapy
burberry handbag coming!(: can't wait.
next week's gonna be a bitch.
3 celebrations, ktv, dlb O and dinner. fuck dlb O cause i know im nt gg t walk out there alive.
fucking gonna get knocked out by my lovables happy pills.
indeed they're very lovable in getting me drunk.


NO CABS NO CABS NO CABS NO CABS NO CABS NO CABS NO CABS NO CABS NO CABS NO CABS NO CABS NO CABS!

No comments: