Sunday, February 15, 2009

19th part 2(:

Let's all backtrack a lil, 12th Feb(:


I wore a sequin top to school that day and felt so odd. Simply because I think everyone can tell im going clubbing in the night. HAHAHA!! So we(malt_pooney,geraldine&angie) made our way down to Suntec City after school to meet up with Amos_buddy, win_bf and tiff_tsn! While waiting for them, we had a little dim sum simply because we're wayyy to hungry!! And we made lots of jokes until they came. It's always funny with malt_pooney around! Decided to settle in at Fish&Co without much hesitation. Moreover they're having a 10%off for birthday treats!! ((:

Fish&Co
With flash.
Alright i got to say, i look effing weird lah! it's all my hair!!!!
win_bf and me!!
then it's malt_pooney& amso_buddy. My 2bestest suan-me partners in school.
Candid, but again caught me so tak glam!!
geraldine&angie. my 2 lovely babes in schoool
geraladine & me. I love her hair that day(:
&tiff_tsn said:" Eh faster do that yr leg put up that pose lehh" So i did lorrr. HAHAH
They were going to try the world's hottest sauce but apparently they looked fine andsimling. And even after they tried, they didnt have much expression either! POWER SIAL!
ME, diva pose. Oops!!
Ok, again again. Inside dlb O's toilet. hahahaha
Was waiting for Joyce to do up her makeup.
And in the end,we decided to do a small makeover for tiff cause she rarely puts on makeup. Got that makeup artitst sey right right right.
Look at her lashes!! effing long lorrrrr.
So after we came out, the boys were at the table with drinks all ready for yours truly. Look at win and amos's faces, all evil faces saying "rachel confirm die!" FYI, these are the 3 suan-me partners of mine in school lorrr
Well just looking and then trying my 1st?
So no choice, had to ta my 1st with the guys. All looked very hiong hor
Papa came! Another suan-me partners in school.
Another one with Papa!
buddy & joyce(:
These were my shots. the killer 7 series. and seriously i didnt remember finishing them up eh. but they said i did. LOL
win and tiff. SWEEET!
tiff and joyce!
this was my 2nd i guess. And look at pooney's face! pooney:"faster drink and concussss" EVIL LEHS!
Ah uh here goes 3rd!
I drink, he very happy. Look at his cheebye face.
YAY! managed to finish up! & i was sucking so much lemon that night. think can be like Jason so pro in eating lemons.
Joyce and me.
Pooney and me!! Dont know why i was like laughing also.
tada 4th!
I purposely roll white eyes for them to see one. and tiff happened to capture. happening sial.
after drinking you'll be like THAT!
tiff and me. Babe in school.
win and me!
HEHEHEHE, pooney and me.
AHHH, DRINK AH!
pooney-me

got to know a new friend, agness from tiff(:
3of us(:
5th!!!!
See my hand stil pointing number 5 there. LOLOLOL
Amos and Joyce went to get me a cake without me knowing. It's a very nice cake frm canele!!
win's teeth and my cake!
EHHHHH, not on my shots ok!
AHHHH, goodboy!!
See me so happy grinning away.
Was singing myself too!!
MAKE A WISH MAKE A WISH
Think i was pretty half gone by then, didnt remember taking this photo either.
See i told you, i was fantasizing in my own world. and brandon doeesnt want to bother me lorr
sparky's face!!!1
There, i told you all. i was really in my own world and they just snap lor.

my wild party goers!!
AGAIN IN MY OWN WORLD AND DONT KNOW WHY I TOOK THIS!!
my hair all messed up!
Seriously i didnt know i did that lah. my goddddd

dont know when i snappped with win's teeth. LOL
Stop snapping, very shy meeeee
ahhhhhh,
cheebye, whose hand!

them.
hello agnesss
was feeling way bad, didnt feel very good either.
win still steady one. can sms somemore!


the whole night, they had to half carry me onto amos's place. and i just dropped dead when i reached. till the next day i woke up and realise i didnt shower and was still in my party's clothes. amos was like snoring away. we all met for lunch before we headed to school. the prawn mee at beach road POWER SIAL!! felt damn shag in school the next day but well at night i still went out to meet my boys since they're back from bkk. Thanks boys for the shirt, love it! Update more bout it again! Shower time!

No comments: