Saturday, February 28, 2009

I woke up as early as 7am yesterday! My goodness, I felt like shit, cause I slept at close to 1am the previous night and whenever I don't have enough sleep, I'd feel so ugly, so shit and so pek chek. And it sucks alot. The funny thing was Brian even had to call my place cause when he called my phone, i didnt realise and he thought I was still sleeping!! Haha and I had to thank twin, even for not saving my crib's no. he still managed to remember in his brain! Haha, indeed my 12yr twin(;


Brian came to pick me up, we cabbed over to SDC. I wonder why would they wanna hold the event there? It's fucking ulu and hot there! I swear never to go there! Anyway the event was pretty much a mess, everyone just felt so lost, loitering around the area not knowing where to go next and the museum was effing packed with people! Plus the weather was a killer!! Lunch was ten times worst! I never ate such lousy food before! You really wouldn't want to imagine how bad everything was! We left shortly after lunch and I thought it would be good but there were NO CABS IN SIGHT! So we had to call a cab. But got to thank Brian for fetching me there and home, paying for the expenses and all th cab fares! (:


By the time I got home, was 1pm and I felt really sleepy and tired. Got changed and headed out around 2pm, decided to cab down to kallang since the weather sucks! I was perspiring so so badly ok. Hate hot weathers! ): I was the earliest and the weather turned back aft tiff&win came to join me. Amos&brandon came later. We managed to study till 8pm and went to Old airport rd for dinner! *yumyum! Went over to "tiff"'s crib over that, the place is condusive and awesome interior designs!! We're going to study overnight there today!((:



I promise myself to go for a major retail therapy after exams. Denim jackets, new leggings, shirt-dress, sandals, accessories, heels and everything I could think of!



Goodbye!

No comments: