Friday, February 20, 2009

ben-jam-in

you know ben, he's forever being an irritant here. just look at the photos and you'll know!
Dinner was over at Shokudo @ Raffles City, yummy food!
Buy 4D! Confirm bao tio one. Ben's number for his cycling marathon this coming Sunday!
I missss my cheeky ben many!
He keep saying he looked weird in photos today.
And so we ended up camwhoring like mad till he's satisfied lor.
Lurb lurb you!
What the fuck?
FYI, it was the camera effect, his hand was NOT holding onto mine. HAHAHA
He started to play bitch but snapping non stop at different angles and this was one of the results.
Luckily there were some ok looking ones still :)
Ben layss ben layss!



There, again lor. Gei pa lan, snap snap snap.
HAHAH, we looked geeky here.

He's trying to make double chin but like fail eh, no see double chin.
First he asked me to snap for him, so i did and he complain why i cut off his hair
Second, i didnt hear him so i snap again cutting his precious hair away, so he asked for another shot
ok ah, then i forgot again, cut his cockster hair away AGAIN!
Then when i finally captured his hair, he say the number 9 looks like 0. fuck him
So finally when i managed to capture his hair, the number nicely and everything else, he bitch me saying why am i so short?! ): fucker right!!
So we tried the self time wtih Gary along!
Hoo hoo, nice pic-cha!
Seriously I dont know why i took the spoon and act cute. HAHAHA
AGAIN!
Gary.
Thanks ah ben, make my face tak glam only! chicken backside you!
Ben bought like half a dozen of this Vitamin C drink and he gave me and gary each one.
Taste sour(pretty obvious since its lemon) and quite nice(: I know my dark eye circles like panda like that.
then he say why i never shoot with him, so ok lor.
and everytime we camwhore, mostly gary not inside. HAHAHA!
We've got the vitamin drink, have you?(:


Time check 2.02am. Having a box of kleenex sitting on me's lap. I guess I'm falling sick anytime soon, my running nose has been starting to come in. Omfg, and right exams are just a week away. Good game! Nevermind, im going to drink alot of liang teh and mineral water! Everyday in school, amos_buddy has been drinking at least a bottle with me. But i lose to him everytime because my mouth's not as bad as his! ):


Planned a pretty last min meetup with Ben and his friend, Gary. We both happened to be at City Hall and he called me after he ended his CLEO event. So he treated me over to Shokudo at raffles city. Thanks hon! :) We had much fun inside. Did alot of catching up as well and also alot of camwhoring man. He was the one playing bitch by having non-stop snaps, some resulting in very tak glam candids! Nevermind that but still love him. We popped by CHIJMES since gary wanted to catch his friend around and we finally decided to settle down at Cathay's. They got midnight movie tix for "He's just not that into you" while I didnt join them since I was pretty worn out and there's class tmr. Gave it a miss and we sat around Cathay before they walked me to the bus-stop and to realise my NR3 doesnt stops there. So we decided to walk to parkmall and still there isnt NR3, so i just got to take a bus and alight at somewhere with NR3. That sucks. but at least, i've got a seat :)


So tired but pretty happy today(: goodnights!




No comments: