Thursday, February 26, 2009

End of 4th(:

Today officially marks the end of Semester 4. Again, end of 2 months' hardwork, sleeping in lectures, having fun in class, bitching, nonsensical moments, eating, rushing projects, having fucked up times and many more. Omg still can't believe time flies, we're at the end of sem 4 and we're left with 1more sem before we officially graduate with a Dip. Looking back, it was as if orientation was yesterday and we met each other for th very first time. Times of ups and downs, and people leaving us and coming in the grp. And now,we're like a clique. Always together depsite all the teasings of each other. Im glad I met them(: They brought a great impact in my DMS days. Adding on, it was my first yr celebrating birthday with them, i believe there're many more years to come by. Thank god, for I've the most wonderful bunch of fun-loving classmates one could ever asked for! it's always good to have you all around with me(:


Anyway I promised myself to mug very hard for these 2days(today and tmr). I wanna be as productive as i can when I study. So that when we meet up on saturday noon to study, we could all throw the doubts we have and get them asnwered(: And it also has been 10days since I went out to anywhere except school and home. The feeling's great, in fact I feel so lazy to go out nowadays. But im probably spending much lesser time at home in march when work starts. And the very good thing is I can see $ increasing in my piggybag(; I know i can do away with lesser shoppings and save up for more important things. Of course, with a nice mumsie like mine, who always pay for my shopping expenses. But I know my limits and will not be sucha bitch and spend effing much. Anyway nothing much for me to get nowadays, I've got what I've wanted. Probably I need to expand my clothes in my wardrobe. Need more new ideas on dressing up. It's a big headache when it comes to dressing up before I go out. Urgh, now you know why Im lazy to go out. haha.


Looking at the fucking calendar, I really wish 13thmarch will never come! I hate those goodbyes and tears. Makes me emotional like a fucktard. Okay, promise no cry on 13th! If not i'll look like a effing idiot in front of twin's parents.

Anyway got to go catch my tv shows now!

No comments: