Monday, February 9, 2009

school on a monday noon

i got home from town superb early today, as early as 10pm! Haven't done that for very long. And town wasn't packed at all since it was a monday night, everyone's heading back early. Shopping trip was rather a big disappointment today. Simply because i didnt find anything suitable to wear for sunday's dinner. Yeah and im cutting cost, so im just buying a new top to match my all new wedges;) So in love with heels that I got 2pairs at a go which amount to 88bucks just now :P Finally i've got oxfords, maryjanes and wedges in my collection, what's lacking would be killer strappy heels. Oh, they're very awesome shoes! I must get them. And i realise im falling in love with heels so much as much as how they would cause aches to me's feet):


And i havent been treating my body well. Not enough intake of fruits,veg and healthy meals. Either make it without eating or having fastfoods which is so bad and unhealthy. I must learn to love drinking water cause I want very very healthy radiant skin!! You know Angie's shoulders also makes me so envy, i believe her drinking of 4-5bottles of water daily helps! My eyebags and dark circles so bad that I looked very haggard without makeup nowaday)): pretty upset though and thus I splurge on eye products just the other day. Got a handful of mask as well. Gonna use them mostly this week cause it will be filled with clubbings and ktv till dawn.


I simply have no time to get my phone fixed resulting in me using a very old nokia phone. Nonetheless, i wouldn't complain cause I still have a spare phone which is considered good already! Anyway im going back to finish up my finance assign due tmr and then ktf aft school with colleagues! ((:



No comments: