Saturday, February 21, 2009

I'm officially sick now. Yes our dear rachel is down with flu again :/ You know my immune system isnt that good and I always act like as strong as a cow. S always says he knows he has a friend who is a blur fuck. No one will take 2 flu med even if th package states non-drowsy, but yes I took it happily somemore. One lucky thing is I still managed to survive through the 3hrs of school today. But I felt pretty awful maybe it was because I'm inside an air conditioned room. Nevertheless happy pills always make me smiling in school, even though Amos was sucha ass today! He overslept and gave school a miss, TSK! S came to find me when we were near the canteen area today. Then we stood aside and caught up with each other. And he keep saying why i always never take care of myself properly and all. Like im always sick whenever I see him. HAHAHA. I didnt know what to say just feel too sick to talk much. He seems to be pretty worried so i assured him, i'd take good care of myself.Anyw I promised myself to spend my next whole week home, studying very hard for all my papers. Cause I aimed to get an average of B for this semester. Very worried but at the same time I know if i did put in the effort, im sure I can get over it! My body's telling me it is tired and tonight im making an exception by resting and shall start mugging tmr. I need to really give my body a rest if not I'l be majorly sick and not get well before exams(which I do not want at all!!) And im planning a trip with S during June. Just wanna go somewhere, take a breather and relax. We're working on the plan right now. So shall see how!



You know sometimes you just miss certain things. And when that happens, everything in th past flash back in you. You wish you have the power of making time turn back again and never to make the same mistake but im sure at the same time you'd like how things are now. We don't belong and commit, free and easy as we're. Just that there will be times where you just need someone to be there for you. That's all. And after that we'll as what we're always. In fact, I really prefer such things. I don't want commitment and I dislike. I prefer us having our own lifestyles and whenever I need you/you need me, we make sure we'll be there. Isnt it so much better? In this way, no hurt being done to anyone of us. I think this is really good. It's just sometimes I need someone so badly and the rest of the time im good being all by myself. You know I feel so blessed cause I've many people who really loved me. Probably thats why I dont need/want a boyf. I have a loving twin and my grp of MAN(:, my family, happy pills, Ben, woman, my babes, my siao char bors. It's like they're almost like part of me. Some I dont meet them as often but still they're inside my heart. And when we meet, we make sure we have a really good time together. We know we're all busy with our own stuffs and we dont blame. Having all these people around me, makes a complete and happy me. I wonder how I'd do without them esp my best best twin(:



ok im going to rest now, pretty tired. Goodnights!



No comments: