Saturday, February 7, 2009

My phone died on me once again. Good game and well done! It's not even a yr and it's dying, MY GOD!! and luckily i managed to find a spare phone, gonna go down samsung and hopefully get it fixed at a good price. if not i'll be going to search for cheap china phones to use. Right now phone is not my priority.


Moments ago, i just got home from dinner at Vivo with my mom and sis. Pondering so long over whether go head down Tantric since roy_dad,twiny_breastfriend and andy_love is flying off tmr to bkk in the noon. But think i must have nua too long alr and thus I felt so lazy to get myself dressed up and instead i headed for the shower. Still a bit of here and there that I didnt make it down. HAHA, im always like this and i hate it, seriously. But when it comes to shopping, im not that fickle-minded. Instead im like go all out for it kind. My mom would be at my side nagging me that my wardrobe is bursting with clothes(which is not true at all!). & she still owe me present lor, along with my sisters(i not shy one leh). tmr i going out to buy present with yunyun! so happy!! i will post up all my presents this yr when i've gotten most of it.


I think i wanna go Haji Lane myself before i meet yunyun tmr. Checking out their clothes and shoes!! Also im going to get shoes for sister and myself. Gonna splurge tmr and I MUST GET EYE PRODUCTS SOON! my fucking eyebags and dark eye rings are so bad that everyone is commenting!! and im very upset, so ugly. blame myself for being sucha bitch. Gei pa lan lor, don want to sleep early keep watching HK dvds. hahaha. Anyway goodnights!



No comments: