Thursday, February 5, 2009

yesterday

Met my boys over in town yesterday evening for a last min movie(decided when i was having break and they call me) and dinner. They're damn irritating cause initially I don't even know what's the movie about. And i thought it is going to be SUPER boring cause I don't really like shows about vampires and welwolfs with the exception of Twilight. So anyway we had dinner at "KouFu". &twiny had this!
it looks like nipples!hahahaha, pardon me for that. but really what. and it taste like lotus leave rice when it is supposed to be some kind of pasta. wtf right.
trying to snap but my hands too short so FAILED!
okay this is like so much better, caught roy eating, kinky uhs.hahahaha
i finally found the oxfords my sister was looking for so badly. she's gonna get it and im pretty happy bout it which means I can wear it too!! jie, u th best ah!
inside fossil, he kinky lor, keep having sms sex.HAHAHAHAHA!! (just kidding)
Then gei pa lan go wash hand at the stones behind Heeren's. Really gei pa lan. my fav word of that day.


Managed to make it down to CK tangs, Clinque to get facial wash. Trying out their porducts and pretty amazed at their prices cause i always thought it is very pricey. After gei pa lan kia left us for home and someone else(fucker right), nevermind, me and twiny_breastfriend went to find desserts to eat! FYI, we're forever eating like pigs when we go out. HAHAHAH, so much for my dieting f th past month. Settled in at Canele, you know what, breastfriend pronouces it as CHA-NE-LE. fucking funny!! triple choc cheesecake, vanilla cheesecake and macroons to fill up our stomach!



and i think my eyebags can make 10cups of tea!

Damn damn damn full after that, we sat outside Lido and talk so much about our future, when he goes army, my birthday and stuff like that. & my mom damn bad, she call me to ask where i was and told her i was waiting for the bus, she suddenly bring up the topic bout the madman who loiters around my area, freak me out lor. so i being sucha a bitch, called her to fetch me at the bus stop. HAHAHA! im really sucha bitch, wanna go out till late also scare.


and i did my econs till 330am and i woke up at effing 9am just now for BTE. as expected i got an F lor. but im considered good cause i never study and still can get 53/70! i booked this sunday for BTE again, this time round must pass ah. Hopefully work i can cancel off my work today(:

No comments: