Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's a thurs morning and i got up as early as 9am to have breakfast with my dearest momsie. And she better love me for that simply because I got home from work around 2am last night and I managed to turn in at 3am after I got done with my night mask (; So 6hrs of sleep is very bad PLUS i'm going to hit dlb o with happy pills tonight! omfg, i must survive through the long night later on. I must also be glad that amos_buddy would been giving me a small place in his room to sleep like a piggg.

OH YAH IT"S THURSDAY AND GUESS WHAT??? TWIN,ROY_DAD&ANDY LOVE IS COMING BACK FROM BKK!!

but the very sad thing is i wont be able to meet them tonight since im going clubbing. aww my momsie is an awesome mom ok! love her to the maximum! I got another gift yesterday from happy pills (: pretty much happy with it, shall reveal soon! And im just awaiting for sunday for my biggest gift! can't wait can't wait can't wait!!

V.day is gonna be spent with all my boys & qy_baby! I miss that woman so so so much! it's been around 2mths since we met and im pretty excitd bout meeting her on fri night to drink! When the clock strikes 12, we'll go HAPPY V.DAY! nah, it isn't just a day for lovebirds but its also bout spreading all yr love to yr loved ones! love love my whole grp of boys ( or rather men). HAHAHA!

ok, shall go and decide what to wear for tonight. let yr hair down and party!!

No comments: