Wednesday, February 18, 2009

backtrack

Tell you one funny thing, i was just getting so annoyed by blogger simply because i can't seem to upload any of my birthday photos and suddenly it worked! Seems like it works eh :DD call me pro ok.


V.day(:
Baby qy met me the night before v.day at tantric for a drink, mainly also to catch up. Seems like we have all lost track of time so much that we haven't met for say 2months?(i think so lah). Anyway woman, you're still the best! I really lurb euu deep deep hard hard ok! We talked non stop from the nasi lemak stall nearby tantric to tantric, back alley and then outside tantric, we're still talking! That really shows how much we've got to catch up. But i had fun and when it was going to be midnight, Weihao & friends were selling flowers everywhere,baby got me a bouquet of rochers! Love you lah woman, you very the sweet.Me touched to the max!
womanizer, woman ;)

Prince was complaining and whining non stop bout this loney v.day to me and daddy was with us. So daddy went to get us rochers too!! And look, we're happy bitches here. Hahahaha. Daddy, you the best also. Anyway even though I didnt had any dates for this year's v.day but still I spent it with all my valentines(which includes all my boys&woman!). Compared to last year, i still remember daddy bought me this Collage shirt and a stalk of rose, ok lah also not bad.
16th Febuary'09
Yours truly 19th ok!

Pressies first!
Lomo camera from dereca buddy!
Rocher bouquet from woman ;)
Fred perry shirt from yunyun love!
Coach wrislet from H-A-P-P-Y PILLSSSS!

Laslty the one I've been waiting for!
MY 1st BURBERRY HANDBAG! :)) Special thanks to twiny,daddy,nanny&delong.
See I still bold their name, I nice not. Say yes!



Anyway on the 15th feb, I finally wore my dress out! I bought it like 3-4months back but i always never get to wear cause I feel its for more special occassions for instance clubbing. But it's my day, so I shall make an exception and dress up like a queen! HAHAHAHA. Nowadays I'm getting more and more kinky, dont know why too. If you don't understand what's kinky, go Macdonalds and ask for it. LOL!
I was forced to act like some diva with my super duper large burberry's PAPERBAG(not plastic bag) Nanny say de hor!
Kenneth called and told us to meet outside Shaw for them cause they leaving movie halfway. See lah, go watch what movie, waste money and leave halfway somemore!
Wait for them can take 3 snaps, power right. It also means THEY ARE SLOW POKES!
Act one sexy only lor, but better than twin. HAHAHA
See roy also want to join in nanny and me's picture. Lurb lurb him!


Then some gei pa lan kia went to snatch my camera and take everyone's BIG face ok. Not funny ah, but yours truly turned out fine and only some turned out tak glam! HAHAHAHA you shall know who later. I dont want to say. And FYI that gei pa lan kia is my best twin! Chicken backside right, regretted leaving my camera with him and he down there laugh so hard at my DUA PUI face!
My face not PUI right, say yes yes yes!
This is the gei pa lan kia!
HAHAHAH,get what I meant? Sorry tilaponggggg
Must be benben's hand. EEE fake tiffany ring! (kidding)
HAHAHAHAHAHA, Kenneth's diva eyes!
See we look nice here lor, no PUI face.
Confirm plus chop is benben!
See kenneth's bag behind? Extra when people couple couple.
Thank you nanny! :) He's really like a nanny & accountant in our clique. Any debts, go find him!
Thank you tilapong. Though i know you're a bitch, got boyf don wan me, but still I love you, like i always say "delong i love you though u're a bitch" WAHAHAHAH
yunyun love!
Good, like that lor, fuck care me):
See lah, in the end wanna take photo with me say lor. No need act dao. HAHAHA
Suck his balls.
See my tongue? Powderful one ok!
Fishballs all the world unite.


So we were stuck outside Kbox for pretty long because we were wondering whether to go partyworld or kbox. Ended up nanny spent his time listening to ipod while we camwhore. Finally, like after a million yrs or so, we decided on partyworld and LET'S GO! Before that we popped by Spins to find Imran:) Very the long never see him. Then shop around Heeren's while waiting for tilapong&bf and yunyun love to get their things from paragon. So long leh, no shy make birthday girl wait only.

Once inside ah, we camwhore, laugh, sing and do many funny things. Laugh till can die that kind.





Eh bestfriend, this one nice right. No wonder on your profile picture on facebook. HEHEHE
Then right, meanwhile they camwhore while i singing "Dao Bu Liao" by fanfan. No shy lor, never wait for me!











I dont know what yunyun doing, like kissing the mike or something. HAHAHA!

See, she sings with emotions man.

Okay this part is funny, Vincent showed us how his jacket can do wonders. So I snapped while he did. Damn retard lah he, we were laughing so hard at it.
Now you see vincent!
Now you dont! HAHAHHA


My turn to camwhore, you know I'm a bitch when it comes to camwhoring.







Taken with the magician, vincent. No no the cockster!
HAHHAHAH, not much hair!!
Then hor, they surprised me with choco cake lor. Damn touched when i saw that. Somemore my twin carried in leh. The cake taste damn good, like kinder bueno! Very yummy and filled with love. Can never imagine it was tilapong who came up with an idea of a cake to cheer me up more. Love you lah, tila!

We'll be celebrating each other's birthday in 10,20,30years ..... down the road even when we're toothless and botak.
ANG ANG eh!

The next day in school was good. Bestfriend win ah, never bring jacket then squeeze into tiff's one. He looked too oversized for it. Look at him, laughing with his mini pearl eyes! Lol!
Then my best buddy took a picture with me! You know ah, he good ah! Take care of me alot alot alot. (:
Tiffany kinky also ah. hahahha
ROCKER!!!
Look at my new baby((:

Ending off my 19th with dinner over at Canele at Shaw house. Not bad food with AWESOME strawberry shortcake! :) my all-time fav!

I realised I spent like over 300plus for last week man! Very bad lah, but once in a year still ok. Im going to recoup all my 300plus back in march when I've holidays and work work work! This year, i've came up with a good plan of saving up for everyone's presents and even xmas! I've started lor, no laugh ok. When you have no money, then i see how you laugh. I dont like everytime want to buy presents and cash tight, damn pek chek one.


This morning I went BBDC again. Then school, now my dad is fetching me to school almost everyday! That is good cause I saved alot of bus fares, the time walking up the darn slope and the energy in walking. My dad ah, love him too! This week happens to be my last week of Sem 4 and then exams and holidays. April would be Sem 5, IM GRADUATING very sooon!! Looking back was like the first day of orientation, where we were all nerds and retards. HAHEHO!


My mom damn vain, came into my room disturb me asking me to change her nail colour for her. Ok bye!

No comments: