Monday, February 23, 2009

hello

Weather hasn't been good nowadays. One moment it could be raining and the next thing you know it's pouring cats and dogs. Pretty annoying sometimes, especially when it's raining and im in school! Can't even seem to walk out with the umbrella and everyone would be snatching for cabs to get down to the bus-stops. Urgh. Nevertheless, we've nice classmates with very awesome boyfriends who offers us a ride down to the bus stop everytime (: Anyway I haven't been out to anywhere near to town for 6days already!! Proud of myself and for the next 2weeks its going to be the same thing. Be good rachel, it's going to be over!


I managed to do a little shopping at Lot 1 just now. Bought a new polish from Majolica Majorca. Finally manged to find something close to nude pink. Suddenly fell in love with it(: but my right nails all looked fugly, i always suck at using the left hand to paint my nails. So unbalance, with the left looking all pretty and right looking so so so fugly!
I popped by the library with my bro just now. Finally managed to get my hands on this book(: Been wanting to get it, either im too busy or it'll be on loan. Intending to fill this holidays with work&books. Get myself busy and not doing nothing always. Eh, im serious ok! This time round, im also intending to go along with my parents to Bukit timah hill for hiking!(:
Jagabee rocks my socks!! Fucking good stuff. Calbee always managed to offer finger licking snacks that makes me want to have more! You can't get enough of just 1! And I bought 4 at a go when I was with my mom at Giant the other day. It's way to yummy! But im good ok, I never get it these few days when im sick. Guai not.
Blackheads are fugging annoying things. Every other day some grows out. And I've to be extremely hardworking using Biore' blackhead remover every other day. Anyway it's pretty effective I can say (; And I so badly want to get my Garnier roller eye stick but it's like totally out of stock islandwide! Every watson that I go, I always ended up getting an answer like "Sorry it's out of stock" Urghh. I want my eyebags&dark eye rings to go away!!
School ended early as usual whenever we have OTQM class(: He's like the most zai lecturer among th 3. We all love him ok! Anyway he's pretty amusing at times with his actions and english, totally makes your day man. Luckily the rain stopped after class and we(my babes and I) make our way home. Pretty crowded on the bus today but Lynne and me felt relieved since we've got seats. No way are we gonna squeeze with the stupid school kids. They're damn annoying. I managed to dl my taiwan drama and store them in my baby to acc my bus ride home since dad drives me to school everyday now. Anyway I finally managed to found a gold tote bag! Im intending to get it tmr, hopefully the gold linings will not drop out. Got to run along now, conquering my econs tonight(:

No comments: