Sunday, March 1, 2009

You, I, suck balls (edited)

"Suck balls" always remind me of win. He goes "suck balls, suck balls & suck balls" every few mins. Anyway I hadn't had any slp since last night till now, time chek 5.02pm! & I just bought a studded vest & tunic top online. Me feeling very the happeh now!


Yesterday evening I met up with my pills. They had their dinner at Old airport rd while I gave it a miss cause I had dinner with mommy earlier. She finally bought an oven already!! Very very happeh! Sorry lah, my house is old school we don't have installed oven. So so so amos drove us back to his place since we decided to do some hardcore studying tonight. Before that we went Ice-cream Chef at Siglap!! I tell you, shiok to the max, no play play uh. The ice-cream there, POWER! k, had my fav mixer- honeystars! Back to his crib, watched Unexpected Access before we started on mugging. Totally gross!! I swear pigs are damn sad pathetic animals, the way they slaughter time ah, damn disgusting. Swear not to eat so much pork nowadays. Chiong all the way till close to 3am and I was complaining of being hungry. Eh not me only hor, david also lor. Cooked maggie mee and I fell asleep aft eating while watching the tv. Weak ah me, must be so long of not staying up late and my stamina dropped. Then continued on till ard 5am, we call MAC BREAKFAST!(: Realise something? We kept eating and thinking bout foodd! Way too tempting already. Chop chop finish breakfast and fell asleep on sofa after that. Bth alr, eyes going to close anytime, my brain already shut down.


Amos dropped the rest before dropping me somewhere nearer and i was too shag so i cabbed home. The driver suck balls and nipples one. Fucking sudden brake like few times lah, people sleeping till damn shiok and then you sudden brake, shock me only. Then the other few times also, I keep waking up lor and I tsk very loudly the last time. He looked very guilty. HAHAHA! You know what, the very good game is, my mom called me and asked me to acc her for breakfast. When I got home, I was feeling sleepy alr, did a mask and napped. The damn good thing was after an hr, my mom woke me up and I went exercising with her! Goodness and right now, my legs and body is aching. Im so so tired. Can't believe I survived the day with only an hr of sleep. kkkkkkkk, tonight STUDY!


Hello twin, test test see whether you got read me's blog not
you know ah, I miss you leh! Faster sunday come, go eat good food k
feed u till like a fat pig before you enlist. kkkkk!!

Yunyun, I also misss you! We shop till we die on fri k!

No comments: