Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday Blues

It can be a good and bad thing to shop on a monday afternoon. Good thing is when there're much lesser crowd and you'll wont get wait for very long to pay or even to try. Bad thing bout it is (well at least to me), sometimes when you really wanna go shopping so badly, many nice things are all around but when you really go shopping, can't seem to find anything much (very demoralizing though). Urgh, town is like so boring. And I never seem to shop around enough. Think my wardrobe is bursting anytime soon );


I spent quite alot today. Pretty sinful. Hahaha. I spent the most @ bobbi's on cosmetics. Went down to Isetan @ Shaw House since Wymond(NABEI PARTNER!!) is working for the event today so went down to find him! :) Very very long never see him and we managed to catch up a little and he commented on my hair growing damn fast! Eh please lor, I very long never see you kkkkk. And somemore say i bo xim! Just because I saw him in Z when I was tipsy and i totally forgot to say Hi to him. Idiotic him, but well know he's kidding bout it. Eeee, I missed the eyeshadow platlette luhs! )): Nevermind, im finding him for some eyebrowing trimming soon (:


My whole intial plan was cocked up. I didn't went home after getting my stuffs instead I head over to find my dearest Sandy Ng Wei Li just because I heard from Candy that she's in FEP doing mani/pedi alone. So Candy met us for lunch and we went to shop a little for their wedding stuffs aftermath. So exciting and sweet please! I really can't wait for it :D but I've never wanna get married so early. kkkk, anyway it's still too early to talk about such things. Taka, CO body, Isetan just to find lingerie & pyjamas. Oh man, it's tiring at the same time. So many things u've got to do for a wedding preparation. And they left me for home while I spent 1/2hr inside Kino. Met G sis,ben & Derek after their work. We ended up at Pasta Mania at Lot 1!


We, as usual, gossiped ALOT, bitch ALOT and talk about work ALOT. But we meant no harm, just fun talking about funny things going on in the shop. And at the same time, I learnt how to give my best advice to people and listen to their opinions. Listen is respect. I still have alot to learn and I realise I mustn't give up now. We're not perfect afterall, right?


Many a time, I keep certain things to myself. People may see me as someone who is as loud as a loud hailer and someone always wild&hyper. But there're times where I dont share with people. I don't mean sharing things in the sense. It's just some thoughts and feelings that I'd prefer to keep it to myself. Sometimes I may not be voicing it out but you'll never know how or what im thinking inside. And there're times where we just have to face the reality. I told myself before, since I have and now I will. I can't control the things that are going to happen or even predict the future. But each mistakes lies a new beginning for me. For now, I will learn to cherish more and that will be a good key to now and the future. Indeed, I might not feel so good sometimes when thoughts bout it runs thru me but I know it has all along been like that. So I've learnt this, accept what is done.


So tired right now, going to hit the sheets now! KKKKK BYEEEE!

No comments: